[Pmwiki-users] Injecting markup via replacements ?

Ciaran ciaranj
Sat Jul 31 03:46:39 CDT 2004

Hi,
Is there anyway I can 'inject' markup into the wiki rendering process,
through one of the replacements, I've tried :
$InlineReplacements
$BrowseReplacements
and
$DoubleBrackets  (which is the one I was expoecting/hoping would work)

I've tried 'print'  and returning the string in all of these cases,
but they all end up with the markup being written out to the html :(

Alternatively is there a method I can call that I can pass 'raw'
markup and get the correct HTML back.  I Want to do this so I can
avoid checking a user's input, so I can allow all the Wiki markup etc
:)

--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)