[Pmwiki-users] action=source ignored; PmWiki "macros" and [[include:]]

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jun 2 07:10:43 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:07:49AM -0500, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:
> Dear PmWiki-users,
>
> I have newly subscribed to the list, after my previous attempt at
> posting apparently didn't work.  I have two questions.
>
> 1.  What would cause current versions of PmWiki to ignore
> "&action=source"?  Other actions (edit, crypt) work fine, but it seems
> PmWiki doesn't recognize source.  You can try it yourself at
> http://www.grace-els.org/boc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage

http://www.grace-els.org/boc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage&action=source
worked for me.  Did you remember to use an '&' instead of a '?'
since your site is using the ?pagename= syntax?

This problem is rampant enough that I'm now going to make a release to
fix it so that either '?' or '&' will work in query strings--i.e.,
   ?pagename=Main.HomePage&action=source
   ?pagename=Main.HomePage?action=source
will both work.

More later.