[Pmwiki-users] Re: Nested pages/groups

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jun 2 09:27:15 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, J. Perkins wrote:

> To go up the hierarchy use ".."
>
>   ../MyNamespace/AnotherClass
>
> I realize this is a really big change from the way PmWiki works now.

Using '..' (and '/' for root) should be fine as long as we require the
extended link syntax to be within [[...]] or {{...}}, i.e. we'd write:

        [[../MyNameSpace/AnotherClass AnotherClass]]

or

        {{../MyNamespace/Another class}}

We should probably make sure that the same (or similar) method is used for
referring to both distant pages and distant uploaded files (I'm thinking
of the cookbook extension: UploadExtended).

/Christian