[Pmwiki-users] Which function to convert a link

Gregory Watts Gregory.Watts
Wed Jun 2 11:15:07 CDT 2004

Hi,

I've played with the source code of trails.php to make it generate java
code for the PEAR html tree menu. It works, but the links are not html
link but wiki link ( [[Group/Page]] ).

Which function should I call to transform those links? I use the
'ReadTrail' function from trails.php to get the structure of the list I
transform. This function uses 'FmtWikiLink', I thought it was
responsible of transforming the wiki markup in html markup.

	Gregory