[Pmwiki-users] Is there an option for automatic line breaks?

Raymond Hines III ray
Thu Jun 3 18:30:27 CDT 2004

I'm investigating the use of PmWiki and love it so far. One problem with
regards to ease of use is how it handles line breaks - much of our data
consists of existing lists in this format:

HEADER
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3

HEADER 2
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3

...etc...

Ideally my writers would just copy their lists and paste them into the
Wiki page. The problem here, obviously, has to do with how it handles
linebreaks in a situation like this - everything is wrapped like:

HEADER Item 1 Item 2 Item 3

It would be very tedious for the writers to have to add the double
backslashes to the end of every line. Is there a way to force automatic
linebreaking in a situation like this?

Thanks!
Ray