[Pmwiki-users] Re: Pmwiki development

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Mon Jun 7 11:41:38 CDT 2004

Hi !

Had a short look on the dev-site. The changes sound really good for me.

I could try to work out some tools, too.
(I already thought of things like "change strings on all wiki-pages (of a
group)", so this could be one way)
It depends when they are needed, cause I haven't too much time to get them
implemented.

I put a link on the Main Menu "vote for versioning", that everybody could
find the page. Hope that's ok.
(I like #1 !)

concerning test:
* do we have a bug-list ? if not could we use a wiki-page as well until the
sourceforge-bug-tracking is established ?
* editing pages: the author's name is lost when put in the authors field,
in the recend changes list, only the IP-adr occures

Knut