[Pmwiki-users] Email to PmWiki

Steven Leite steven_leite
Mon Jun 7 21:07:27 CDT 2004

I know with the aid of external software it's possible to send message
to PmWiki (and other programs), but I'm not comfortable with that for a
few reasons:
a) may not work on all systems
b) needs to be configured, not necessarily easy for non-programmers to
do
c) not very neat and tidy

I wonder if it's possible to do something similar, but different.
Similar in that the end result is the same, but different, in that
PmWiki would (itself) manually check it's own mailbox (rather than
having the mail forwarded to PmWiki).

Is that possible?

PmWiki (or some add-on) could then check email every hour, or once per
day, or even every 5 minutes (triggered of course by a pageview).

-S