[Pmwiki-users] Re: Pmwiki new version

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Wed Jun 9 02:33:33 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 12:08:49AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > I think I prefer the look of:
> >     ((noheader))((nofooter))((notitle))
>
> I could be convinced to use this, but doubled parens do occur in text
> (e.g., math formulas) and single or double-parens might need to occur
> in a directive's parameter list (e.g., arithmetic, conditional, or other
> expressions).

Ack.

&&directive value&&
~~directive value~~

hm. I don't like those - they look too much like "normal" inline markup.
In fact having no idea how to do it better made me shut up after noting
that replacing [: would make me feel more comfortable

We could go a little more into coding style and use

{$variable}
{#directive param}

Just like preprocessor statements as #define, #include or similar.

     Balu