[Pmwiki-users] Uploading of large files

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jun 9 22:56:07 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 02:45:48PM +1200, Robin wrote:

> On Thursday 10 June 2004 05:54, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Are you using Apache?  If so, what is the setting of LimitRequestBody?
> I couldn't find it in either php.ini or http.conf, so presumably it's default.

Normally it goes in http.conf, or in a .htaccess file.  But if you
built Apache from source, I don't know what it ends up being by default
(the apache docs say it defaults to 0, which means "unlimited).

I know that Red Hat systems are configured with 512K as the default
setting in httpd.conf.

So, if it's not LimitRequestBody, I'm not sure what the problem is.  It would
really help if you could find out at what size files are no longer being
accepted.