[Pmwiki-users] Bug in pmwiki tables?

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Thu Jun 10 15:38:05 CDT 2004

At 10.06.2004 22:44, Albi Rebmann wrote:
>I have the following code in wiki:
>
>[[table allign=center width=100%]]
>[[cell]]%newwin%[[http://www.life.de Attach:dbg.gif]]
>[[cell]]%newwin%[[http://www.life.de this is special link]]
>[[tableend]]
>
>First link just opens link, no new window, second opens link in new
>window. Looks like there is a bug when I have picture links.
>
>ALBI...

Tested this on my own wiki with release 0.6.18: both links opened in a new
browser window. Which version are you using ? Which page on your site does
produce this error ? Can you try to write [[cell]] and the following text
on different lines ? Did you check the source-view of the generated page
(search for the occurence of the target=-attribute within the first <a>-tag) ?

Knut