[Pmwiki-users] Organization of pages (was: Hierarchical groups)

Tom Hoover l-pmwiki-users
Sat Jun 12 11:01:44 CDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 06:14:57PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> Finally we have my favourite (fig. d), where a page may belong to an
> arbitrary number of groups (0 or more). This solution definitely needs
> more work in terms of defining how it would function, but it's too
> late in the evening now.

This sounds a bit like the Category groupings in MoinMoin.  At the
bottom of the edit page, one can select from a drop-down box the
Category(ies) to which the page should be assigned.  Or, one can
actually edit the last line of the particular page to add/remove
Category tags (i.e. grouping are handled by tags, rather than
Group.Pagenames).