[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Intermap-includes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jun 12 11:37:42 CDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 05:54:48PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> > The idea of file browsing (or even file management) has come up from
> > time to time, and, like searching, I've generally felt that perhaps we'd
> > be better off adapted another tool designed for that purpose rather than
> > creating one of our own.
>
> You could be right about that. But what do you mean about leaving the
> searching for another tool? Do you mean using google?

Google, or HtDig, or any of a number of other "site search" tools
that have already been written and can do much more advanced searches
than PmWiki (not to mention they can search things outside of the
wiki).