[Pmwiki-users] Intermap-includes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Jun 13 21:42:53 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 09:19:10AM +0200, Nils Knappmeier wrote:

> I am using/watching several wikis and I would like to be able to do that
> without having to go to each of them. Is that possible?

BTW, this was the original reason I created WikiGroups -- I wanted to
be able to have several wikis and to admin/monitor them from a single
place.  :-)

I'd really like to improve the RSS feed capability in PmWiki 2.0,
especially since generating brief (or not so brief) text descriptions
from the markup is so much easier than in earlier versions.