[Pmwiki-users] wikistyles and a general remark to subject

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Mon Jun 14 00:20:17 CDT 2004

At 05:31 14.06.2004, Pm wrote:

> > Another thing I noticed:
> > In version 0.6 I defined a wikistyletag "font-family" (I think it's also
> > implemented in one of the cookbook-recipes).
> > This works well if I use
> > %define=style1 font-family=Arial%
> > but
> > %define=style1 font-family="Paquette SSi"%
> > does not, i.e.
> > If the values are enclosed in quotes / double-quotes, the parsing of the
> > value is incorrect.
>
>So far the WikiStyles code doesn't understand property values with
>spaces in them; I don't know if/when this will be corrected as it
>complicates the code just a bit.

I think it won't be a real problem if you can use style-classes. It would
only be not implementable by an author but requires an admin to do this.
Maybe it would be more simple to implement when using something like
font-family="word1_word2" and _ will be replaced by space when processed.
But then again: what character to use for replacement of space - so i think
I'd rather use the class-solution.

Knut