[Pmwiki-users] Re: hierarchical paths

Patrick Ogay lists
Wed Jun 16 04:40:55 CDT 2004

it was meant for the group, thanks Christian for forwarding it.

File-Structure

>>D:wiki.d
>>  Main.HomePage   /* same as   HomePage in Main for compatibility  */
>>  D:Main
>>    HomePage
>>    pageNr2
>>    D:Group
>>        pagNr1  and so on.
>>

>Is 'Main' a group or a page here?

yes, Main ist a Group (Directories reflect groups). .

>In other words, what are we talking about here:
>
>* Pages may have subpages (there are only page objects)
>* Groups may have subgroups (there are page objects and group objects)
>* Both?

I  guess both, like in a file hierarchie
(I'm also a bit influenced be the the french CMS SPIP with a  hierarchie
of  rubriques and articles, which is extremly flexible, particlularly if
you can move goups).

regards
Patrick O.