[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: hackers: Another good reason for authentication

Christian Ridderström chr
Fri Jun 18 09:48:42 CDT 2004

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Crisses wrote:

> > "This page is password protected.  The edit password is "xxx".
> >
> > This will prevent people from messing with the same message if you had
> > typed it in the wiki's page text instead.
>
> I was thinking to do that for the whole site.  But what if I defined
> the password/authentication domain with "password is x"?

I just did something like that, except I made my domain:

	Tip: Your favourite document processor in lower case

i.e. I put a hint about the password rather than the password there.

/Christian