[Pmwiki-users] Re: hackers: Another good reason for authentication

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Fri Jun 18 15:52:16 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 02:26:13PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> It still has some minor problems -- if a site url is placed in the
> whitelist then one can use an '@' to get past the whitelist (e.g.,
> http://www.pmwiki.org@spamhost.com/).  A future version will disallow
> the '@' in this case.  In addition, it might be nice if URLs that
> didn't make the whitelist were visually represented somehow (and
> perhaps automatically linked to the ?action=approveurls capability).
>
> Comments, suggestions welcome.

I think this is a very nice option to have and easy to manage.

I could think of a blacklist too that doesn't allow an article to be
saved if an URL is blacklisted - just a thought though :)

-- Balu