[Pmwiki-users] Text formatting engine

Enrique Pardo pmwiki
Sat Jun 19 04:10:45 CDT 2004

I agree with Jeroen, Textile is a great engine that has been developed
by a typographer (Dean Allen) who has focused on making intuitive
markup tags that he calls himself 'humane'. There is an online form to
try here: http://www.textism.com/tools/textile/

Textism has already been adapted to Movable Type by Brad Choate and
should be adapted to more tools.

Enrique

--
Enrique Pardo