[Pmwiki-users] Re: Page Approval

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun Jun 27 03:18:01 CDT 2004

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Steven Leite wrote:

> There was some short discussion on Page Edit Approval a while ago, just
> wondering if anybody is working on a Cookbook recipe for this, or if it
> will be a long time coming?
>
> Basically I'm looking for something that:
> - post-pones page edits until approved by webmaster

I don't think it'd be that useful to approve pure textual changes. The
main problem I've had is that spammers have added external links - it's
external links that should have to be approved.

/Christian

PS I haven't had any spamming (that I know of) since I added an edit
password. To help people remember the password (which is very simple btw),
I print a tip about it in the authentication dialog.