[Pmwiki-users] quiet in here?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jun 30 10:52:23 CDT 2004

I think folks are on vacation or otherwise it's just a lull in activity.
These things do happen.  :-)

As for me, last week a lot of my time was spent moving things from Corpus
Christi to my new location and taking care of other things, so I haven't
had quite as much opportunity to work on PmWiki 2.  But I should be back
into it fairly soon.

Pm