[Pmwiki-users] typo alert

John Coxon john
Tue Mar 2 04:12:38 CST 2004

Hi Folks,

It took this poor newby to 0.6.7 an hour to figure out why this doesn't
work in sample-config.php :-)

##  $PageLogoUrlFmt is the URL for a logo image--you can change this to
##  your own logo if you wish.
# $PageLogoUrlFmt = '$PubDirUrl/pmwiki-32.gif';

Great work! I love this new version and plan to upgrade all my pmwikis
to 0.6 as I become more familiar with customizing the format, which
turns out to be not an easy task for one only scratching the surface of
php. Is anyone working on documentation that might make the basic
structure clearer to the uninitiated?

John Coxon