[Pmwiki-users] Bug with [[include:Page]]

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Mar 2 08:56:13 CST 2004

A minor bug with the [[include:]] syntax.

I was playing with calendar.php, but to save on pmwiki.php processing, I created a Calendar.Calendar.php file, which includes the calendar.php script, this way the calendar.php script is ONLY loaded when needed (eg. When ever any pages from the Calendar Group are loaded).

Unfortunately, if I want to include a calendar page in another page on my site with syntax similar to:

[[include:Calendar.Calendar]]

The call fails.

It's a simple matter to correct if I make the config.php file include_once("calendar.php");
but then it's getting included with every page, even those that don't need it ...

I'm sure this problem might crop up in other areas (example:  If I encorporate some exotic version of the Advanced PhotoGallery, I might not want all that code included in every page, so I could include_once only in the PhotoGallery Group.  But trying to include parts of the photo gallery in other areas of the website might fail.

Just thought I'd mention it, maybe it's easy to fix, maybe it isn't :-)

--S