[Pmwiki-users] Re: %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

Greg Morgan Cybie
Tue Mar 2 15:46:42 CST 2004

Exactly.. That, IMHO, would be half the point of implementing div and/or
span in the first place.
I think that what div markup we come up with would only be used by advanced
users anyway.  This is why I rather liked [[div]], because it's reminiscent
of [[table]]