[Pmwiki-users] EnablePathInfo incorrect on Modwest?

J. Perkins jason
Tue Mar 2 17:22:10 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Yes, the problems with PATH_INFO are occurring with greater frequency,
> so I'm going to try to completely redesign PmWiki's detection logic in
> this area.
>
> I may need to issue a series of test scripts and have some volunteers
> try them out on a variety of hosting services and report back for me.

I would more than happy to help out. In addition to my modwest account,
I have access to an IIS server here at work.

Out of curiosity though, why is it that forcing $EnablePathInfo=1 in
pmwiki.php works, but setting it in my config.php doesn't? I've looked
over the code and I can't find any reason for this behavior. I really
don't mind that the detection failed, more that I wasn't able to
successfully override it.

Thanks,
Jason