[Pmwiki-users] something like a <pre> tag

J. Perkins jason
Tue Mar 2 19:24:26 CST 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> For another approach, you might also take a look at the program listing
> beautifier script at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/Beautifier,
> which I believe is currently being updated to be a bit easier to use
> and to work more seamlessly with PmWiki 0.6.x.

Yes, my apologies, I have been slacking on that. I just posted version
3.0 to the cookbook. This version is 0.6 compatible, improves the
markup, and drastically simplifies the installation. Thanks to Pm for
the suggestions. Hope you find it useful.

Jason