[Pmwiki-users] The reason I want a class setting that works overmultiple paragraphs.

Steven Leite steven_leite
Tue Mar 2 21:18:38 CST 2004

> Patrick has said that block is not ideal either, but I can't think of a
> better term to mean "here is a block of content", sorry...

Me neither.  I could come up with a few feeble attempts, like:

[[paragraph]]
[[para]]
[[portion]]
[[part]]
[[p]]                                 - gee, this one looks familiar :-)
[[piece]]
[[segment]]
[[division]]
[[div]]                               - oh, another familiar one
[[subdivision]]
[[subsection]]
[[sub]]
[[section]]
[[s]]
[[fragment]]
[[frag]]
[[f]]
[[bit]]
[[element]]
[[component]]

Here's some funny ones:
[[chunk]]
[[hunk]]
[[lump]]
[[slab]]
[[wedge]]
[[mass]]

Thanks to Bill Gates for those suggestions (Ms Office Thesaurus).

--S