[Pmwiki-users] Grouplist.php under PmWiki0.6.x

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Mar 2 22:44:07 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 04:32:08PM +1100, Richard Canning wrote:
> I have noticed that the grouplist.php cookbook script no longer
> works under PmWiki0.6.x

Actually, as far as I can tell the grouplist.php script appears to work fine
under 0.6.  See http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/GroupList.

grouplist.php was listed under the "designed for 0.5" section of the
Cookbook home page, but sometimes that just means that nobody had
verified that it still worked in 0.6.  I've moved it to the upper section
now since on my reading of the code it should work fine.