[Pmwiki-users] Re: config.php

Thomas N.Burg editor
Thu Mar 4 03:10:17 CST 2004

Hi,
unfortunately, that doesn't work either. The only way to customize for
the time being ist to change the path from stdlayout to xyzlayouit in
the default-template. Then I can change setting in config.php.
As soon as I tell the config.php to load another template i'm stuck the
default setting or otherwise get the error messages,

Is there an installation failure on my side? I installed 0.6.7 over a
working installation v. 0.5.7.

Thomas