[Fwd: Re: [Pmwiki-users] Question about new cookbook recipe's]

Nils Knappmeier nk
Sun Mar 7 05:50:06 CST 2004

Steven Leite wrote:

> I think I started a trend with adding a  image to help identify new
> scripts in the Cookbook.  Likewise, I think use of (an unobtrusive)

I found these images on that page rather annoying. You can always use
the RecentChanges page to identify new and updated
recipes.

> "updated" image would also be nice to help spice things up, and also
> make it easier to spot scripts that have been *recently* updated.

Then, soon every script that was update _once_ will have an "updated" on
it. I don't think that anyone will ever remove these
tags.
I always announce my recipes on the list. If people are interested, they
will look. If people don't read the list and are looking for something
in particular, they will search the cookbook and find the recipe.
I don't think that we need fancy images for that.

Nils