[Pmwiki-users] Bug in edit password function? (0.6.7-0.6.9)

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe
Mon Mar 8 03:10:22 CST 2004

I tried setting read, edit and attr passwords on a page in the WikiSandbox, and the edit password function seem wrong. I could enter edit mode, but when pressing Save pmwiki asked for a password again (which I think it should not), and here the edit password did not give acces (but admin password did).

I tried it on version 0.6.7 and 0.6.9 on ecowiki.org, and on pmichaud.com with same result.

Regards,
Hugo