SV: [Pmwiki-users] Does a change of server password influence pmwiki?add-on

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe
Wed Mar 10 03:42:26 CST 2004

After the change of server password (and back to the old one) described in the previous mail, I now cannot upload files. I get the error below. And it seems like I cannot fix this error by changing permissions on either the uploads directories or the pmwiki directory.
I just announced the site, so this is quite a nuisance.
Can anybody help?
Hugo, ecowiki.org

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/sv_ecowikiorg/uploads/Main/test.pdf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sv_ecowikiorg/pmwiki/scripts/upload.php on line 137

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpCVrAAC' to '/home/sv_ecowikiorg/uploads/Main/test.pdf' in /home/sv_ecowikiorg/pmwiki/scripts/upload.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sv_ecowikiorg/pmwiki/scripts/upload.php:137) in /home/sv_ecowikiorg/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 381

PmWiki can't process your request
?cannot move uploaded file to /home/sv_ecowikiorg/uploads/Main/test.pdf

We are sorry for any inconvenience.