[Pmwiki-users] My PmWiki skin / website

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Fri Mar 12 20:32:43 CST 2004

Just wanted to let everyone know that I switched to PmWiki for my
personal homepage (even if there is still a lot to do, but hey - it's a
Wiki ;)

You can find the pages at http://www.b-a-l-u.de/.

A description of the skin I created can be found at
http://www.b-a-l-u.de/index.php/Projects/WebSiteSkin

In addition I am using the randomquote-script I sent to the list lately
to display random quotes inside the sidebar. (Needs to be documented
yet).

Pm - keep up the good work. I love PmWiki!

     Balu

PS: I just noticed that the mail notification does not list the authors,
which would be nice :)

PPS: *yawn* - personal note: don't play with Wikis at 04:30AM 8)