[Pmwiki-users] Re: include javascript in wiki page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Mar 15 15:55:49 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 11:17:00PM +0100, Albi Rebmann wrote:

> Other question to this, can I directly write html code in wiki pages?
> Without going via config.php?

Not by default.  I've thought about writing a cookbook script to allow
this, but in general I've avoided it because it conflicts with
PmWikiPhilosophy #2 and is also a barrier to some audiences (see
PmWiki.Audiences).

I'll see if I can create a Cookbook script to enable selected HTML tags,
as a demonstration, since this feature is getting some high requests
under DevelopmentPriority.