[Pmwiki-users] Notifications for attribute changes?

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Mon Mar 15 17:48:33 CST 2004

Is there any way for the admin to get a notification for page attribute
changes (I've not checked wether it is listed on RecentChanges yet...)

If not it might be a little game for all those uberhackers to disable
read access to complete groups or similar and the admin has to stumble
over it...

... which would be even worse if he already provided an
admin-read-password?

     Balu
PS: While speaking of the UnrealWiki lately I'd just got reminded of
their great RecentChanges page which might be worth a look:
http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Recent_Changes