[Pmwiki-users] Different templates for groups other than Main

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Mar 20 07:52:31 CST 2004

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 02:17:36PM +0000, Edward Andrews wrote:
> When I'm in groups other than main, I want to include both Main.SideBar and
> $Group.SideBar.

Hmm, I need to think on this one a second.  The problem is that the
$DefaultGroup.php file (Main.php in your case) gets loaded for every
group that doesn't have its own $Group.php file (and this behavior
has now reached the threshhold of having confused enough people that
I should probably change it).

In your config.php, do the following:

   $group = FmtPageName('$Group',$pagename);
   if ($group=='Main')
     $PageTemplateFmt = "pub/skins/aldreth/main.tmpl";
   else
     $PageTemplateFmt = "pub/skins/aldreth/othergroups.tmpl";

and eliminate the line from Main.php.