[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki version 0.6.13 released (updates mailposts.php, minor bugfix)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Mar 20 18:07:26 CST 2004

I've just released PmWiki 0.6.13, which is a minor release that
improves the mailposts.php functionality to include author names--
by default it reports changes as

 * Main.HomePage . . . March 20, 2004, at  7:00 PM by Author

In addition, it introduces a $MailPostsItemFmt variable that makes
it much easier for a wiki administrator to customize the reporting
of changes in the mail message.  For example, I've set $MailPostsItemFmt
on my system as

  $MailPostsItemFmt =
    " * \$PageName . . . \$PostTime by \$Author\n     \$PageUrl";

which causes changes to be reported as

 * Main.HomePage . . . March 20, 2004, at  7:00 PM by Author
     http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Main/HomePage

This makes it easy for me to instantly jump to the page from my mail program.
More details are available at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/MailPosts.

Also, since 0.6.10 a bug in the %class=...% wikistyles implementation
has been fixed.