[Pmwiki-users] Apache2 on W32

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Mar 21 21:45:53 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 10:01:36AM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:

>    Has anybody got this to work properly?
>
>    I'm able to bring up the first (Main.HomePage) wiki page, but no links
>    work  properly, and the logo doen't show up.  It's obviously a pathing
>    problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Try explicitly setting $ScriptUrl and $PubDirUrl:

   $ScriptUrl = 'http://localhost/pmwiki.php';
   $PubDirUrl = 'http://localhost/pub';
   $UploadUrlFmt = 'http://localhost/uploads';

If doing this gives you 404 Not found errors, then you either need
to set AcceptPathInfo in apache's config file, or else you need to
set $EnablePathInfo=0; in your config.php.

I would greatly appreciate getting a copy of the diag output for
this environment (so that I can improve the setup script)--
set $EnableDiag=1 in config.php and then send me the results of
the following URLs
   http://localhost/pmwiki.php?action=phpinfo
   http://localhost/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage?action=phpinfo

Thanks!