[Pmwiki-users] Re: X-Include.php Fixed

Steven Leite steven_leite
Mon Mar 22 18:19:13 CST 2004

> Good, I will try it. Another idea would be to write:
> [[=X-include http://www.life.de=]]
>
> Cause [[= =]] does switch off eny replaycement in wiki.

I think I don't want to modify the [= .. =] behaviour .. it does a really great job already.
If somebody wants to document or mention x-include, then they can write:

[=[[x-include:www.example.com]]=], or [=http://www.example.com=]

and the text is preserved (as expected). Maybe I missed something, I'm not sure I understand I understand your suggestion. Tell me again why [[= ... =]] is better than the current method?

Thanks,

-S