[Pmwiki-users] Converting text files of wiki code to wiki pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Mar 31 08:52:51 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 12:13:27PM +1000, Richard Canning wrote:
> Is there a way that I can write a script that will convert a text page of
> wiki code to a wiki page?

Can I clarify the request a bit... you want a script that will allow you
to post a file (containing wiki markup) to a wiki page?

Does it need to be able to handle posts to password-protected pages?

Will the script always run from the same host as the server, or does it
need to be able to post files to a wiki running on a different machine?