[Pmwiki-users] AdminQ 1 - RecentChanges versus AllRecentChanges

Steven Leite steven_leite
Wed Mar 31 23:48:39 CST 2004

If an admin is running a very small site, but with many Groups, it's misleading for users to click on "Recent Changes" and not see any Recent Changes except those in the Main group.  One would expect that they will see recent changes for the entire site.

Then again, on larger sites, it might be overwhelming to see recent changes for the entire site .. user may want to click recent changes to see only what's new in that particular group.

Currently I feel the behaviour of Recent Changes is not very intuitive.

My personal preference is for method 1 (above), that RecentChanges defaults to ALL Recent Changes.

No my question(s)

Q1  How can I change this behaviour site wide, or just on a per group basis, so that clicking on the Recent Changes link shows ALL recent changes?

Q2  How do other's feel about this current behaviour?  Like it? Dislike it? Want to see it changed or improved some how?

Thanks,

-S