[Pmwiki-users] Re: DevQ: Intercept action=edit / preview / post

David Jackson itdoctor
Sun May 2 07:36:55 CDT 2004

> Comments, suggestions, help, all graciously accepted.  I'm a bit over my
> head here in the programming dept., but I just couldn't resist.  I see
> future Wiki's using a strictly wysiwyg interface, and dispensing
> completely with the ancient wiki-markup that most Wikis currently use.
> Until that time however, I'm trying this ideai.

I whole heartedly agree.  I had a go at this, using HTMLArea, but was
beaten by my lack of ability.  You can see how far I got at
http://glossopian.co.uk/_wiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage

This is documented at http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/HTMLAreaWiki

I am now playing around with yet another script,
http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm

Dave