[Pmwiki-users] Re: [[include: ... ]] part of a page

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Wed May 5 15:06:32 CDT 2004

Very nice addition!

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 08:34:27PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> (I believe my current implementation includes the entire page, but I
> think my vote would be to include nothing in this case.)

I'm not sure if I can second that. My vote would be to display the
complete page, because I am still thinking a little in html anchors:

If an anchor on a page does not exist the full page gets displayed.

Perhaps a message should be printed instead of viewing the full page?

If someone removes the anchor on the include page because he thinks it
is not needed anymore or accidently deletes it the including page should
contain something that makes it clear that there is a problem on the
included page. If the included page is displayed in full it's easy
to figure that out I'd guess.

     Balu