[Pmwiki-users] Include not working on SideBar page.

Nils Knappmeier nk
Thu May 6 00:46:05 CDT 2004

This was once discussed here:
http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.com/2004-March/003925.html

The point is, that parts included into the wikipage via the <!--
wiki:WikiPage --> markup in the
template behave differently than the main part of the page.

This is the answer of PM as to the reasons:
http://www.pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.com/2004-March/003951.html

Nils