[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.19 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon May 10 12:34:29 CDT 2004

This release contains minor changes and additions:

* Adds support for a summary of each edit change. This summary is not
enabled by default -- see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ChangeSummary
for details about enabling it.

* Adds a new [@...@] markup, which effectively combines the @@...@@ and
[=...=] markups for producing <code> text.

* Includes updates and bugfixes to the "pmwe" script.

In addition, I'm taking this opportunity to advise cookbook script
authors and people who do heavy customization of PmWiki's edit forms
that the internal functions for editing, previewing, and posting pages
may change somewhat significantly over the next few releases.  These
changes will be made to allow support for comments, simultaneous
edits, and other extensions to the editing/posting process.  I expect
that the changes I'm contemplating will not have a significant impact
for the vast majority of PmWiki installations, but wanted to let
people who interact with that portion of the code to be aware that
changes are likely to come soon.