[Pmwiki-users] Broken URI at pmichaud.com

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon May 10 13:29:41 CDT 2004

Hi

Shouldn't this URI work?

	http://www.pmichaud.com/PmWiki

It gives a 404, while this link

	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki

causes my browser to want to download something? I get some weird results
in general for the site. Patrick, are you playing around with the site?

Actually, http://www.pmwiki.org gives this message:

	Not Found
	The requested URL /PmWiki was not found on this server.

	Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying
	to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

IMHO, I think http://www.pmwiki.org should be running a slightly older
(i.e. stabler) version of PmWiki. Otherwise it could be a bit of a turnoff
for someone checking it out. Of course, these problems might all be
because of something else... but it still makes sense to use a stable
version for www.pmwiki.org.

/Christian