[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Group.Page&edit

Christian Ridderström chr
Sun May 16 14:35:45 CDT 2004

On Sat, 15 May 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 12:18:44AM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> > On Fri, 14 May 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >
> > > OTOH, there's nothing to prevent someone from defining these entries
> > > in localmap.txt:
> > >
> > >     Edit     http://yourserver.com/path/to/wiki?pagename=$1&action=edit
> > >     History  http://yourserver.com/path/to/wiki?pagename=$1&action=diff

I added this here:

	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UsefulInterMapLinks2

although I'm not exactly happy about the name... could you come up with an
intermap prefix for listing the pages in a group as well? (I like to have
a link in the sidebar that lists all the pages in a group/current group).

/Christian