[Pmwiki-users] More Easily Uploading Multiple Attachments

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon May 24 15:23:10 CDT 2004

This could be implemented, but the implementation isn't
trivally simple.  My suggestion is to add this feature to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Development/DevelopmentPriority and
see how many others might strongly desire this feature.

Pm