[Pmwiki-users] wikifarm - configuration shared groups

Patrick Ogay lists
Tue May 25 11:15:17 CDT 2004

I translated the readme.txt to german.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/InstallationWikiFarm

Some questions remain:
* logo of main installation is overwriten  bei pmwiki Logo
   $PageLogoUrl     = "/images/logo_fr_kl2.jpg";  (without wikifarm this
logo)
* other Parms seems to o.k.  exept $WikiLibDirs =
array("wiki.d","wikibak.d","wikilib.d");
*  shared groups is not clear to me, it seems that

http://www.ddy.ch/pmwiki-0.6.18/pmwiki.php/Palaestinainfo/PmWiki/WikiHelp
(is not shared, doesn't find)
    Which groups can be shared, from main installation to fields? from
one field to another?
*  may be, I still have a configuration/installation problem, as main
installation takes data from  /wikilib.d not
    wikifarm/wikilib.d (as in readme.txt)
*  per Page Customizing doen't seem to work for a field.

regards
Patrick Ogay