[Pmwiki-users] PageNames starting with numbers (like 2004-05-28 for example)

John Rankin john.rankin
Wed May 26 16:37:29 CDT 2004

On Thursday, 27 May 2004 5:56 PM, Steven Leite <steven_leite at kitimat.net> wrote:
>How can I allow page names that start with numbers?
>
>There are so many "similar" variables (eg.  $FreeLinkPattern,
>$GroupPattern, GroupFreeLinkPattern, etc etc .. ) I get confused, and
>don't know which one(s) I need to change/modify.
>
>Thanks,
>
>-S

Assuming that you do want {{6 months in a leaky boat}} and don't want
3WiseMonkeys, you need to change $GroupFreeLinkPattern and
$PageTitlePattern.

If you have the current version of wiki calendar or page toc, the
freesupport.php script will do this for you. You could just copy
the relevant 2 lines.

--
JR