[Pmwiki-users] Main URI for pmwiki

J. Meijer commentgg
Sun May 30 18:58:46 CDT 2004

Actually I don't think a

   http://www.mysite.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage

-style URL is not that bad though quite long.

I would like to see the 'pagename' part replaced by simply 'page'.
Although that means a slight inefficiency in pmwiki.php.

Now if only the pmwiki default install would allow me to place the
pmwiki.php alongside the index.htm and it be named 'to.php' instead...

   http://www.mysite.org/to.php?page=Main.HomePage

Not bad ;-)

Without '.php' it would be even better, if I am not mistaken that is
possible? Many sites are (pm)wiki-only.

This has of course little to do with the PmWiki.org url.
Or even with the PmWiki package.

FWIW.

-jm

ps me like Christians idea of a search-box with a set of selected pages from
a Trailpage.